Artificial Nails 4410
* Clean your hands and nails before applying nail clippers, and remove the nail on the nail surface with acetone.
* Thoroughly clean the nail surface with a thin file to maximize the benefit of the nail adhesive.
* Choose the most appropriate fitting for your tornado.
* Close the denture with a 45-degree angle to the bottom of your natural nail and gently place it.
* Gently press to make sure it sticks well to the nail surface.
* Hold your hands in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
* Gently remove the fingernail.